Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9fifty9

So tonight is when it officially became apparent to me that everyone is now moving to college.  I have lived practically my entire summer in denial that half of my graduating class will be packed and ready to leave in the very near future; and most likely this Sunday.  However, I am not one of them.  I did get into college, actually I got into a few pretty good ones, and one I actually was planning on going to - until I got my letter from USC.  That letter changed my plans completely.  I have conditional kinda acceptance to the University of Southern California which means I fulfill 30-35 credits at a community college which will take 2 semesters and then I am able to start my overdue college journey; HOPEFULLY if all goes well.  As of now I will most likely be spending my days and nights either in school, studying, sleeping, or trying to come up with recipes on how to make my "oatmeal flower" baked goods delicious to a majority of people, not counting my mother and loving boyfriend who promptly eat anything I make, they are very kind and generous people.  Oh, and as far as paying for college I am going to search for a job, try to get fantastic grades and stay focused.
I am going to majoring in biology, and I will try not to destroy the bio lab room and remain calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment